[Northkeep] Lighten(ing) Up!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 22:27:35 PDT 2007

I have met some of the best people ever in the SCA. Things happen in
the SCA that would never happen in a mundane sense. Such as last Gulf
when my new drum came up missing. Someone found it and mailed it back
to me. At a mundane camp I would most likely have never found it
again. That is the coolness of the SCA.