[Northkeep] Lost & Found from Castellan

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 19:31:23 PDT 2007

I work at Hillcrest hosp.  I'm a recovery room nurse in Same Day Surgery.  My number at work is 579-8322.  I'll be there until 2pm tomorrow and from 8am to 4:30 pm friday.  It's in my trunk. Call me.  Ask for Kayte
  Aurora

James Wallace <jccwall at yahoo.com> wrote:
  if by chance your in tulsa, i work at 3832 s. peoria, if you please, or let me know where your at and i'll come get it.
thormund, (jim)

katrina hardesty wrote:
Amanda, I have your food processor, let me know how to get it to you
Aurora

Amanda Wallace wrote:
I left my food processor in the kitchen. Did anyone pick it up?

Amanda

--
The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.