[Northkeep] My utmost thanks

Katherine Blevins ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 6 20:04:28 PDT 2007

Greetings,
         I would just like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who helped make Castellan work. It could not have been done without you.Thank you to all the volunteers, you were amazing. Thank you to all the fighters, artisans, archers, bards, and the people who came to support them. I would also like to thank the people who helped with things before this weekend ever started. I have soooooo many names and deeds of wonderful people that I can not begin to try to name them all. Every one of you made this a pleasant experience, and that is the reason I really would like to thank you. I would have liked to thank you in person but I don't want to make you all ill.

  In Service,
  Lady Olivia de Calais (the plague rat)

Some people are like slinkies: not really good for anything... but you can't help laughing when you push them down the stairs.