[Northkeep] A note about posting to this list

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jun 7 18:32:10 PDT 2007

greetings

>> I sent an email out last night to the Barony about the website but still
> have not seen it hit the list. Could you check for it?

this one ?

>>Greetings unto all!

The following information has been updated on the Northkeep website this
eve:

    - Castellan XVIII winners have been added to the Castellan page which
      can be found under the Baronial Information heading on the main
page. I do
      not yet have the youth or child winners so if someone would be
so kind as to
      post those winners...
      - New or recently announced officers have been added or
      corrected on the Officers page.
      - The individual officer's titles on the Officer page should be
      closer to correct. I utilized Lord Kevin's database, Thank you
Kevin!!  If
      anything is not correct please let me know.  Damon... Herr-Domr
wouldn't
      happen to be a cultural equivalent of Honorable Lord would it? :)
      - The Meetings page has been updated with new meeting
      information.  Officers please double check this and let me know
if there are
      any corrections or additions to be made.  I left the Youth Rapier info
up
      just in case a youth should happen by with a rapier :)

Again if anyone should find information that needs to be corrected please
send me an email.

In service,

Amadeo

mine looks ok, except the new office title is missile marshal .
and as soon as i get the target up, the barony can begin thrown weapons
practice again.

also could you look at my pages now to see if they are now legal to link to
the northkeep page ?
i spoke with the kingdom vscribe, and added the disclaimers she told me to .

thanx.
be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon
baronial missile marshal
barony of northkeep.
Ok So... yah... That was supposed to be sent to Marc but this is what
happens when your still at work a few hours after you should be home!