[Northkeep] a bit of post Castellan help?

Cpt. Talbot talbaine at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:54:02 PDT 2007

I am trying to compile a list of everyone who was so kind as to assist me in
my kitchen during Castellan. I had intended to keep better track, but, for
some reason, seem to have had a couple of things going on, during that time
period...
So, if you helped me during my first go round as Feast Steward, or, if you
know of someone who did, please send me your name, or their name, and what
you, or they, did!
I am trying to make detailed notes about the experience, as well as wanting
to properly thank everyone!
I appreciate everyone's help, then and now!
In Service,
-talbot