[Northkeep] im back

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 15:57:27 PDT 2007

I have been out of touch for a while.  My phone got wet at Beltane and quit working.  I finally got to pick it up from the tech shop yesterday.  If anyone needs to get ahold of me, you may reach me at 851-1913.  My computer has been down for almost a month, but I got a friend to come fix it for me yesterday, so I am back online and am catching up on email.  Thank you for your patience.

  Quick note..I was very shocked at Castellan, Saturday morning.  I was sitting in my camp, minding my own business when I heard my name called.  I turned to look at Court (no, I wasn't at Court...I know, I know, bad SCAer) and saw everyone turned, looking my way, waving me over.  I thought, oh my god, what have I done now.  I walked into Court, dressed in muddy garb from the night before, and was surprised as ever to receive an AOA.  I couldn't believe it.  Here I was, looking like a bum who slept outside in the mud and rain, not sure if I should bow or kneel before the Court, in shock that someone thought I had done enough to deserve a service award.  Sorry, I said this would be quick.  Anyway, thank you.  This award, and especially the scroll, means a lot to me.  I will, in the future, continue to do the things I do to help others and strive to be a better example for our newest members.

  With respect,
  Lord Aodh O'Hoolighan/Susan...I just love the sound of that...Lord Aodh...hehehe!