[Northkeep] Oklahoma Celtic Music and Heritage Festival

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:23:00 PDT 2007

This is going to be a GREAT event, too!!!

Johann and I personally know members of Celtic Cheer and Larkin and they are
fabulous, fun bands. Larkin is especially fun for the Guiness-loving Irish
Rebel-types with traditional music with a rock-n-roll angst. Celtic Cheer
has way too many members to count, and they're all talented musicians!

I've also been told dogs on leashes are welcome at this event.

- Lady GG