[Northkeep] jams, jellies, preserves, pickles...

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Jun 11 13:03:52 PDT 2007

Does anyone in the Barony have expertise in making jams, jellies, preserves, or
pickles?  If so: What is properly in season right now, that would make for the
best end result?  This is something that I (and possibly a few other friends)
would like to learn to do....

(Can you tell, I am thinking ahead to Yummy Things to go in the Chemin Noir
Fair of the Harvest gift baskets?)

Anyone willing to teach?

Alas, I have a microscopic kitchen, so I wouldn't be able to host the learning
process... but am happy to travel and bring whatever supplies are needed.

-Zubeydah