[Northkeep] Historical files - officers

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:43:42 PDT 2007

Oh, My dear Friends in Northkeep! Please do not feel that I was put out! I
was merely inquiring because it has happened before to me (more often than I
like to say) wherein I have posted and *I* can see my post but it apparently
never comes across to the group. The joys of internet and email....sigh....

Thank you all for you replies and your assurances that I am getting through
to the group. That is very reasurring. And thank you for the permission. I
will give the link to HL Chiara, Vscribe for the Kingdom webpages and we
should be linked up in a day or so.

Mistress Annes
Kingdom Historian