[Northkeep] jams, jellies, preserves, pickles...

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 11:31:01 PDT 2007

  Please add: Lady Olivia, Lady Keigan and myself to the list of participants for this!  Anyway that we can be of assistance, please let me know!

  In Service,
  Elisabeth de Calais

Andrew Lechner <littlerukh at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Alright, I've spoken with my mom and she said that she would be delighted to let us use her kitchen. It is large enough that we can easily have 10+ people. She has experience doing pickled okra, jam, and salsa. I personally really want to learn how to make the quince paste. As far as when it is available, the last two weeks in July or first week in August are open.

Andrew Lechner
Heir Ludewicus “Ludo”

http://littlerukh.deviantart.com/