[Northkeep] Belated Thank You

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 19:58:15 PDT 2007

I'd have said this earlier, but my computer has been down.

Thank you all who stepped up and helped me and the Barony Saturday at
Castellan, especially
Zahava
Elisabeth
Beorlich
Etienne
Ivo
Nyx (and I'm sorry, I don't remember who the other field herald for the
Drighton was -- but the fact that I'm senile doesn't make me ungrateful)
Abby
Ian (yes, he was doing some of the heralding himself)
Facon
and anyone else I've forgotten who helped with the announcing or the various
courts.

 I'd have dumped things even worse without all of you.

Kevin