[Northkeep] Castellan awards and titles

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 11:50:41 PDT 2007

A more important issue with this list than the question of what to call the 'small children's' category is that I, like an idiot, included a spoiler -- the award that was read into law but not delivered because the recipient was not present.  If you all who can would do what you can to make sure this list isn't seen by that person, I'd appreciate it.

Sorry for the faux pas.

Kevin