[Northkeep] Whalley Abbey, was Tulsarama (OT)

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:24:42 PDT 2007

>From: "Horn, Trisha D." <tdhorn at saintfrancis.com>
>In browsing through your pics of the Abbey, I have to ask what is
>probably a goofy question - what are the alcove-looking things in the
>wall? (page 6, fifth row) The Abbey looks so very awesome, by the way.

It's a gorgeous place, and I never even got into the convention center
that's in the still extant (Tudor)  part of the building.

I know the big alcoves on page 5 (I wonder if the pages appear different on
different screens) are ovens in the kitchen.  I'm not sure what the ones
that are in the 3rd picture from the end of that set are - looking out onto
the large green.

M/D