[Northkeep] Gentler Sensations

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:05:16 PDT 2007

*
Amen, I may just let El start hitting me with my sword.....at least it would
be
SOMETHING.

  Angus

Jean Paul de Sens <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com> wrote:
  I'm going to start punching myself soon if I don't get to hit *someone*...

JP
*

My goodness Y'all are quite the stimulating lot.

Please go easy with Yourselves Gentlemen, I promise, it can be just as
satisfying to paint a picture of a beautiful sunset or pick some pretty
flowers for a bouquet to express Your Love for Your Ladies.

The reward can be greater then bruises, or I dunno maybe the same reward
would be invoked.

Hoping the best for the 2 of You,
Pooky