[Northkeep] Site Tokens

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 06:57:51 PDT 2007

Yes and I think it was Thorfin but do not hold me to that for I am old and memory fails sometimes.

Jean Paul de Sens <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com> wrote:  Someone pointed out to me that several years ago Northkeep had some
events where it looked like the site tokens were either laser or
water-jet cut. Does anyone remember those, and remember who got them
made? I'm looking for someone with a laser or water-jet cutter to
verify a design.

JP

--
There are no simple answers, but there are many simple questions.

The problem with today is; They just will not let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's dam village down.