[Northkeep] Boffer

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:20:21 PDT 2007

Well, boys and girls, as many of you know, my beloved bus blew up this
weekend on the way to Castellan, so unless I can find a ride to the
park from "Hillcrest" and home afterward, I will not be at Boffer
tonight. Facon is not feeling well, so I don't think he'll be there,
either, so there may be no official Boffer practice tonight. I have a
plastic tote, a camp chair and one child to transport as well.

Please do not respond to this e-mail as I am logging off as soon as I
hit send. Can't keep my housemate away from his World-of-Warcrack any
longer than I have to... so please call me if you can offer us
transportation for the evening. 583-1588

Danke...
Gisela von der Wluesborch
(G-EE-sela)
Boffer Marshall
Scribal Guild
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra