[Northkeep] episode 1000069-6607

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Jun 6 21:15:43 PDT 2007

greetings

on the subjects of : manners , appropriate behavior, courtesy, drunken debauchery ,being the slinkies in life , silence of the lam.....umm populace, and  can you hear me now ??
today's episode will be on " proper court etiquette "  , or  " controling your populace through applied mace technology . "

no , wait thats another eppisode !!!

todays episode is :

a big thank you to both lady gisela and lady montega for the beautiful art work now framed and on my wall !!!!
( for those i've already lost , the champion scrolls for castellan archer and castellan marksman ; )

Thank You !!!

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon