[Northkeep] episode 1000069-6607

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jun 7 12:07:50 PDT 2007

greetings

>> Blackmoon....  you're some strange
why , thank you = )
better strange , than boring or dead , i've always said !

>Maybe that is why you work so well in Northkeep!
well , come to think of it , if people are looking at me going " what the
..... "
they have tended to end whatever arguements or " heated" discussions they
had been involved in at the time ; )
but , hey , what do i know, i'm just the blackmoon 8- )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon