[Northkeep] Photos from Steppes Warlord and Catellan

Andrew Lechner littlerukh at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 08:06:07 PDT 2007

Ok so I finally got some photos posted. The first album is
of the various tournaments at Steppes Warlord.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/littlerukh/album/576460762403568766

The next album is of Castellan. Most of them involve the vigil and Saturday evening
court.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/littlerukh/album/576460762404140027

Special thanks to Their Excellencies and His Majesty for allowing me to take
photographs from the royal pavilion. And thank you to everyone else who didn't
hang me for blinding them with the flash (especially the Laurels)

A side note on Yahoo! Photos: With Y!Photos you can make prints from any one of
my albums. You can then have the prints mailed directly to you or available for
pickup at Target. Also you can download the original full sized image of any
photo. Just click the download button above the individual picture.

    Andrew Lechner
  Heir Ludewicus “Ludo”

  http://littlerukh.deviantart.com/