[Northkeep] jams, jellies, preserves, pickles...

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 21:26:59 PDT 2007

In a message dated 6/11/2007 9:38:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
talana1 at hotmail.com writes:

I also have a small kitchen, but would be willing to travel to teach making
quince paste - it's like a period fruit roll-up.

Talana

My kitchen is also very small, but if there is need of help in teaching I am
willing to help.  I grew up making jams and jellies of nearly anything that
held still long enough in my grandmother's way!  To be honest though it is
pretty self explanitory on the side of the pectin box, or on the direction lists
inside,  if you are just wanting to know how to make them with pectin.  I think
I still have older recipes that use other methods but I will have to search
for them, and they may have been lost many years ago in my fire.  I'm just not
sure.

I am willing to help in whatever way is needed.  Just let me know.

Keigan
Oh yeah and I have black berries starting to rippen as I type.  I might have
enough to help with that as well. ;p