[Northkeep] jams, jellies, preserves, pickles...

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Jun 13 07:18:21 PDT 2007

Sure - I can teach - in fact I have a bunch of fruit in the freezer that
I've been meaning to jam.........  And I saw a new sugar free item on the
Sure-Jel web page yesterday that might warrant an experiment............

For that matter, we could use my kitchen - it's not huge but it's not really
tiny either........  It would force me to declutter my cabinets.  :)

I could be available the weekend of June 30th.............

Mercedes