[Northkeep] Speaking of blackberries

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:42:21 PDT 2007

Your mentioning sand plum jelly brought tears to my eyes, Talana. I can
remember helping my grandmother in the kitchen boil tons of those for hours
for her jelly. I miss that! :) We still have a bunch of Kerr jars around
here for it (my grandfather never throws anything away). That and
persimmon...

- Jeni