[Northkeep] Synonyms for Child

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 08:06:41 PDT 2007

In a message dated 6/15/2007 7:39:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
ravenrux at cox.net writes:

Wow!  That's a lot of synonyms.

Masamune

Yeah, but not a lot of suggestions or feedback on prior suggestions.

Since the only positive response I got was for 'moppet', I'm going to stick
with that for now, until someone With Authority tells me different.  Amadeo is
free to use whatever term he likes on the website list of champions, of
course, and either of our successors can do the same if they want.

Serial autocracy is ALMOST like democracy, now, isn't it?