[Northkeep] OT: Furniture for sale

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 09:33:59 PDT 2007

HI

     Ren and I are moving to a fairly small place and have some furniture
that we really don't have room for.

1.  Washer and Dryer.  Purchased new about a year and a half ago.  We would
like $250.00 for  the set.

2.  An 8 foot credenza.  Asking $50.00

3.  A large desk.   Asking $25.00

     Prices negotiable.  They are in storage now and we would like to sell
them from the storage rather than move them.
     We would trade some of the items for a good refrigerator.
      Please call me at 918-948-2745 if you are interested.  If you can't
pick them up we may be able to deliver.

Robert Fitzmorgan
--
"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan