[Northkeep] OT Surgery

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 08:08:54 PDT 2007

Selwyn brought me home today, everything went really well.  I don't have too much in the way of post operative pain.  This surgery was a lot easier on me than I imagined.  It's still going to be a long haul.  I appreciate all the good wishes and prayers,

  Love, Isabela (Belle)

Vanessa Goins <ly_isabela at yahoo.com> wrote:
  For those of you who are aware, I will be going in for surgery tomorrow at 7am. They will be keeping me overnight and letting me go home the 22nd. Selwyn is taking a week off work to be with me as I convalesce. I would love to see or hear from some of you, as I'm likely to become rather bored and lonely having such a long downtime. It could be four to six weeks. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I'm a little nervous this the first real surgery I've ever had. The other was an outpatient with local anesthetic.

Thanks,

-Isabela