[Northkeep] Tulsa sci fi convention.

Alton company altonscompany at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:28:11 PDT 2007

Yes, we have done demos for some past trek cons in Tulsa.  Im guessing the
last time we did one was maybe the 99 or 2000 though.  Funny story, the last
time we were doing one there, Wllm Shatner's handlers asked us to stop our
demo becasue we were attracting too much attention while the "Shat" was
giving his presentation, even though he was on the other side of a mile long
building.  hehe people love a show I guess.