[Northkeep] Garage Sale - GARB!!!

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:13:33 PDT 2007

A friend of mine is having a garage sale on Saturday!!

He's a former Ren Faire attendee, but his interests have shifted and he's
looking to sell his garb!! I know he has 3 Pendragon doublets and several
pairs of tights, among other things. He is about 5'8" tall and 210 lbs, if
that tells you what size the clothes will be...

The address is 11527 E 27th St, Tulsa OK. Just off Garnet on 27th St.

That is only a block away from the Populace location!! Actually less. It's
in the neighborhood behind the library...

I would be there, but I'm being induced at 6:30am Saturday morning.

Please let me know off list if you need more information.

- Lady GG