[Northkeep] Site Tokens

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Jun 29 09:13:54 PDT 2007

Quoting Jean Paul de Sens <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com>:

> cool... I've got armor parts that I want to have cut, but I need to
> have a test run done, and see if they work before asking for a LOT of
> them cut...
>
> JP

well, honestly, I don't know if the company I work for would do what you're
looking for - like I said, we do mostly aircraft parts in aluminum, stainless
or titanium - but you can certainly contact the sales folks and ask for a price
quote...  Phone # is 918-835-8885 ask for Sam. Company website is
pryermachine.com  - gives some idea of the specific stuff they can do. It's a
full machine shop with drop hammer pressing, hydro forming, lasers, break
machines, skins, CNC mills etc...

- Zubeydah