[Northkeep] Castellan stuffgummies

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Jun 4 07:00:26 PDT 2007

I was having some technical and timing difficulties before Castellan, and
wasn't able to take photos of the event, or some projects I made for the event.

Did anyone take photos on Saturday, that might include the beautiful
decorations done by Mepare bint Ejer of the Young Ladies Salon area?  If so, I
would really, dearly love copies.

If anyone who took pictures would like free web space upon which to host them,
I would be delighted to do so. Please contact me off list if interested.

Would those folks who received Caistel Cridhe's (silver & blues) & Kenmares (a
purple & crimson, and a blue & green) I painted be willing to either
scan/photograph them, or allow me to do so at an event in the future?  And even
if not, I'd like to know who received them, as I love to note who received
which work, etc... I'm weird that way.

Would the recipients of the two 'Court Survival Kit' boxes be willing to take a
photograph of them and their contents (Or whatever contents still remain), or
allow me to do so at an event in the future?

Ulf, did you receive your scroll at some point during the weekend? I hope it is
to your liking.

To Syr Owen ap Aeddan:  Thank you so much for the use of your tent. It helped
create a wonderful environment for the Young Ladies Salon. I appreciate you
coming to the rescue.

To the Squires of Owen Ap Aeddan, and their friends and family: Thank you so
very very much for setting up and taking down the tent, and being at my beck
and call for so many errands throughout the event. You helped make it a very
special day for some of our young ladies.

To House Halfiras: As always, I am speechless with love and appreciation for
all that you do. More on that topic on other e-lists...

-Zubeydah