[Northkeep] Thanks to all in your Barony

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 18:25:51 PDT 2007

thank you so much for coming.  It was great to see you again.
  Aurora

Cheri Hodek <texastornado_50 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings unto the Populace of Northkeep,

We wish to thank you for your hospitality this last weekend. We do so enjoy our travels to your lands and treasure all the friendships we make each time there.

What a great event Castellean is each year.

Yours in Service,

Gunnarr haukr
Muirenn inghean Chonaill

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less