[Northkeep] another opinion

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 13:11:23 PDT 2007

Ivo,

I'm currently reading "Book of the Courtier" and I thank you for not making
me feel like a big 'ol dork for it.

You mentioning the beginning of the second book that it does, in fact, speak
of all generations saying that the generation before was so much greater,
reaffirms the statement "the more things change, the more things stay the
same".

In reading "Courtier" I think on several people in our Kingdom and Barony
who WOULD be considered an ideal Courtier, in Castilliogne, and these are
the people who rarely ever stand out in the crowd as an example. I don't
wish to name names. I'll save that if people want to have a good sit with a
book that might make some people's heads explode with the wording. But I do
say look upon the ones who have succeeded in winning our event's Castellan
Award; versed in multiple forms of combat, arts and sciences, bardic
entertainment, etc.

Thank you for bringing this up. I need to get back to reading and go back
through my notes. :)

- Lady GG