[Northkeep] Flooding

Becky Johnson bjohnson at nordam.com
Tue Jun 12 07:19:43 PDT 2007

We are fortunate that we live between Bartlesville and Nowata (or
between the flooding Caney and Verdigris Rivers) so other than squishy
land, we have no flooding concerns. As we live on a hill--quite
literally--everything flowed down to the county road.  (Driving through
that glop has been quite and adventure).

My thanks for the good wishes and happy thoughts!  Can't get rid of us
that easily!  LOL

Rowan

aka

Becky Johnson