[Northkeep] FW: [mooneschadowe] Re: Emma's "duh" moment

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 12:39:23 PDT 2007

I have them.  I had asked about where they were to go and offered to take them to Moonshadows fighter practice but it looks as if there is not going to be one due to the rain and poor footing.  Just let me know and I can take them to Ivo so they can get to where they belong.

  Ulf Arnfinnson CSS VXXIX
  Squire to Earl Daffyd Whitacre

"Sweet, Debby" <deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu> wrote:
  Forwarded as requested - Estrill

Therese wrote:
> Druinne let us know that the books are yours before she left site and
> arrangments have already been made to get the box to you.
> Someone (at
> the moment I can't remember who) is supposed to bring them to
> Moonshadowe fighter practice this week. Lady Aurora (one of the
> autocrats) has the lost and found items and I know there was
> a pair of
> niki-sized sandals.

So far I've not heard anything about the books.

Can someone please forward this along to the Northkeep list, and/or let
me
know who EXACTLY has the books, and where they are?? I need them ASAP.
Ivo
can help transport them back to Mooneschadowe, I believe, since he works
in
Tulsa.

(I also emailed the autocrat about Niki's sandals, but haven't heard
anything back...)

-Emma

__,