[Northkeep] OT Surgery

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 17:07:37 PDT 2007

   For those of you who are aware, I will be going in for surgery tomorrow at 7am.  They will be keeping me overnight and letting me go home the 22nd.  Selwyn is taking a week off work to be with me as I convalesce.  I would love to see or hear from some of you, as I'm likely to become rather bored and lonely having such a long downtime.  It could be four to six weeks.  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I'm a little nervous this the first real surgery I've ever had.  The other was an outpatient with local anesthetic.

  Thanks,

  -Isabela