[Northkeep] OT Surgery

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jun 21 11:27:28 PDT 2007

greetings

get well soon .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vanessa Goins" <ly_isabela at yahoo.com>
To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:07 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] OT Surgery

>    For those of you who are aware, I will be going in for surgery tomorrow
at 7am.  They will be keeping me overnight and letting me go home the 22nd.
Selwyn is taking a week off work to be with me as I convalesce.  I would
love to see or hear from some of you, as I'm likely to become rather bored
and lonely having such a long downtime.  It could be four to six weeks.
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I'm a little nervous this the
first real surgery I've ever had.  The other was an outpatient with local
anesthetic.