[Northkeep] Tulsa sci fi convention.

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 13:39:20 PDT 2007

I love how we're WAY more entertaining than Shatner!

There WAS talk of a demo at Conestoga. I'm not sure what happened to it,
though.

Johann and I would gladly demo light weapons and cut and trust at the Trek
Expo, if there is a request to do so.

I had oodles of fun with Ray Park (Darth Maul) the last year it was at the
Expo Square. He was sparring with Daniel Logan (young Boba Fett) and Sala
Baker (Sauron from LOTR and stunt man for POTC). I have pictures around here
somewhere of them fighting with plastic light sabers...

*sigh* I miss being a fangirl.

- GG