[Northkeep] Gulf War

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 19:19:35 PST 2007

I have a couple of questions regarding war.  First is a chance someone would have space for another traveling companion and their gear, my daughters car is still broken down and it would be difficult for her to be without a car for the whole time.  Second, if not , is anyone leaving Sat morning?  I have to work on Friday till probably 5pm and was hoping to have someone to follow there.  Please let me know if you can help with my situtation.  Thanks,
  In Service, Aurora {Kayte}