[Northkeep] Gulf War

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 15:02:25 PST 2007

I think that we have the car thing worked out.  So what time are you planning on leaving Sat?.  I have moved since you were at the house.  I'm now in Glenpool proper.  Give me a call or just send message and we can talk this week sometime.
  Thankx, Aurora, {Kayte}

billfountain <112sword at cox.net> wrote:
  We plan to leave sat morning I sorry to say we don't have room for another
passenger or gear as I not sure if we can fit every thing in our car but we
were looking for some one to travel with to Gulf War.

Wilhelm der Wulf
riginal Message -----