[Northkeep] Gulf War

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 16:23:12 PST 2007

Just a quick reminder for those First timers leaving Saturday
Site opens 08:00 SUNDAY.
If you hear us veterans talking about leaving for WAR Saturday,
we plan to...............
get there early,
park in line,
party all night,
sleep in our car,
wake up cold damp and groggy,
Troll in,
set up camp ( expect little help from those onsite early as they have jobs to do getting site prepared, so if you cant set it up your self dont bring it)sleep all day

Make WAR all week

The earlier you get there Saturday the better place in line you will have and the earlier you will troll in Sunday

Look me up and I will show you where to drop your gear. All vehicles have 2 hours to be parked. drop your gear, park your car, come back and set up camp, this makes room for everyone, thx
when you are allowed in, proceed straight  down Kings HWY
@ the 5 way corner
turn hard left on to Queens way
The Lands of Northkeep should be across the street and down past the castle, On the corner of Queens and Ricardo de Pisa Lane

look for the Northern region banner

Good Luck, travel safe, come prepared for everything

Warden Angus MacKnochard CSS LXVIII
Northkeep Slum Lord
snerta minn vald