[Northkeep] Safe Home From War

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 19 21:42:56 PDT 2007

Kelandra and I are safe at home finally. Very, VERY, tired...but safe. We
arrived just in time to attend officers meeting in Tulsa and did not get
home until after officers.

We are now unpacked with the spiffy Kingdom War Banner awarded by HRM to the
Northern Region, The Northern Regional War Banner, Karl Hungas's stuff, the
Baronial Ensign Banner which we found setting all alone in the empty remains
of the Moonschadowe camp, and the Baronial Dionader Banner which was in
Northkeep's camp.

We have many tales to tell but before we can do so we must rest, decompress,
and shake off the dusk from War.

Kindly
Ian
Baron