[Northkeep] Where are YOU going?

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 06:17:18 PDT 2007

Current plans subject to change at any moment:

  Med Faire - Namron
  Crown Tournament - Bonwicke
  Defender of the Flame - Glaslyn
  Wiesenfeuer Baronial
  Beltane - Namron
  Eldern Hills
  Steppes Warlord
  Castellan

  This takes us through June. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

  Angus Gunn

  Thought it might be a cool idea to sit down and schedule all the
events I am going to. Then it dawned on me that I wanted to go to
events that all my friends were going to as well. So, if you happen to
have a schedule of events you will be attending, feel free to post it.
This may also help newbies decide what events to go to. Some people
feel more comfortable if someone they have already met will be at an
event. I'll post my event schedule soon!

Montega