[Northkeep] Event Information

Gassion gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:00:42 PDT 2007

I know it conflicts with Med-Fair but I was asked for information.  As promised, I'm sending out information for Cracked Anvil, 13-15 April.  An event hosted by the Shire of Smythkepe in GA.  The Cracked Anvil autocrat is Lord Donte and can be reached through myself or at: ghester at newedgenetworks.com.  Volunteers are welcome to serve in their favorite positions.  For event schedule and specifics please visit http://www.smythkepe.org/, use the navigation buttons to the right to visit pages for each scheduled event.  Delesse and I have been working with Smythkepe for some time on projects for this event and feel compelled to attend to further help where we can.  If we get to see any of you there that would be great.  If not, have fun at Med-fair and recruit one for me!

FYI: Smythkepe will also be hosting the GA Crown List, May 19th.  Just in case anyone is interested.

Gassion