[Northkeep] Saga

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Tue Mar 27 06:21:28 PDT 2007

rik atwood wrote:
> I did not recieve it nor  do i know what it is. the bliss of noobs ;)

The Saga is our monthly newsletter.  It is available by email.  If you
would like to subscribe or just receive this month's issue email me
privately and I'll send it to you.  You will need Acrobat reader of
something similar.  The Sagas are archived at the Baronial Web site and
our Virtual Scribe, Amadeo, does an excellent job of keeping them
current.  There is also the slower choice of having one emailed to you
or you can pick up a copy at the Populace meeting.

Ismet