[Northkeep] Cimarron Closing

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 13:31:04 PDT 2007

The one Ian was refering to is in Coyle..where namron protectorat is held..

Gisela <giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com> wrote:
  Elodie's idea sounds good... are we talking about the site in Cleveland or
the one where they have Namron Protectorate? When Ian mentioned horses and
old showers, I became confused... I thought we were talking about the
Cleveland site, but I didn't think their roads were THAT bad and they have
a brand new shower house... the other site does have a diffucult road...

I have yet to attend an event at E-Ko-Wa or whatever that one is, as it's
generally difficult for me to afford driving that far (and I'm sure many
others in similar financial situations), so I would prefer not to have more
events scheduled there, but it's not up to me, so...

Gisela von der Wluesborch
Boffer Marshall
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra

On 3/28/07, Elodie wrote:

> The camp fire office here in Tulsa has 3 very beautiful camps in the Tulsa
> area..Okiwani is in Sapulpa (no kitchen or cabin space, lots of class room
> space, Tonka...something in Collinsville (very primative) and my ABSOLUTE
> favorite Walahili in Wagoner..It has somewhere between 15 to 20 VERY NICE
> and well maintained cabins, awesome bathhouses, and HUGE kitchen and dinning
> hall, a primitive camping site AND it is DIRECTLY on the lake..Now having
> been a former employee and a good friend to the camp fire office I can get a
> good deal ( I think last time I looked into it they were willing to give a
> better deal then Roger's) and all I have to do is call them on behalf of
> whatever group wants to use it--I am more then willing to drive up there and
> take pictures if anyone is interested.
>
> Elodie

> closing the
> that?

Elodie Birdwell
  Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
    Changing lives one day, one prayer and one person at a time!

  Let me pamper you with Mary Kay...
  Email me @ ebirdwell at marykay.com
  elodie_osu at yahoo.com