[Northkeep] Grub n Garb

Montega montega at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 21:01:06 PDT 2007

Glad you got to come out. I had a great time! We had about 68 people
there and 4 drummers!  LOTS of yummy food. I want to thank everyone
for making Grub N Garb a success. It has been going on two years since
it started and has been getting better and better. Tonight a few
people said it was almost like a mini event. This is such a good time
to bring people out to meet us. I hope everyone will be at next months
GNG. Thanks for all the yummy food and the great time!!

Montega Blackdragon