[Northkeep] Grub n Garb

rene chaisson renechaisson at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 05:38:59 PDT 2007

i came out last night after almost 2 years of not playing. I agree the drumming was perfect...made me miss events even more, also seemed to draw alot of interest from across the field as people wanted to find out where the noise was coming from. Was a great evening, thanks to everyone who was there to remind me of what I've been missing!!

randel lee <randelleesmith at yahoo.com> wrote:  i would sign a patition to have druming at more practices, at least 7 new people showed up tonight and mentioned that the atmosphere was just soo wonderful.
randel

David H- wrote:

Tonight was my first time to see heavy fighting. It was very impressive and
I marvel at the skill and training of the fighters. With the sound of the
drums played softly in the background I began to feel I was really
experiencing a long ago time. The perfect weather helped too. I am
looking forward to the next Grub n Garb.

David