[Northkeep] Grub n Garb

David H- stonefiddle05 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 07:31:53 PDT 2007

I hope I didn't seem unsociable by mostly just watching the fighting.  I
just don't know anyone much yet and have a struggle remembering the names of
the few I have met at populace and I tend to be a bit shy in large crowds of
unknown folk.  In time I hope to get to know more of the good folk of
Northkeep and be able to socialize better.