[Northkeep] Grub n Garb

Carla ciana at cox.net
Thu Mar 29 07:38:00 PDT 2007

You shouldn't feel bad about not being able to remember people's names. Most people remember faces, including me, but not always names. Names come with time!! Next time you come out just walk up and start talking with people that you know (and yes I know that isn't easy)......they will recognize you.....might not remember your name but that is ok. Over time we will learn everyone's names and faces. It really is a two way street....you aren't the only one!! I promise!!
Ciana

---- David H- <stonefiddle05 at hotmail.com> wrote:

=============
I hope I didn't seem unsociable by mostly just watching the fighting. I
just don't know anyone much yet and have a struggle remembering the names of
the few I have met at populace and I tend to be a bit shy in large crowds of
unknown folk. In time I hope to get to know more of the good folk of
Northkeep and be able to socialize better.

>From: Montega <montega at gmail.com>
>To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
>Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Grub n Garb
>Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:01:06 -0500
>
>Glad you got to come out. I had a great time! We had about 68 people
>there and 4 drummers! LOTS of yummy food. I want to thank everyone
>for making Grub N Garb a success. It has been going on two years since
>it started and has been getting better and better. Tonight a few
>people said it was almost like a mini event. This is such a good time
>to bring people out to meet us. I hope everyone will be at next months
>GNG. Thanks for all the yummy food and the great time!!
>
>Montega Blackdragon
>
>On 3/28/07, David H- <stonefiddle05 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>Tonight was my first time to see heavy fighting. It was very impressive
>and
>>I marvel at the skill and training of the fighters. With the sound of
>the
>>drums played softly in the background I began to feel I was really
>>experiencing a long ago time. The perfect weather helped too. I am
>>looking forward to the next Grub n Garb.
>>
>>David

It’s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline

--
Carla Glenn
www.marykay.com/Carla_Glenn