[Northkeep] Grub n Garb

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 18:30:28 PDT 2007

I think that a newcomers class would be wonderful.  Even though I have jumped in with both feet [as is my custom,sometimes without great results]. I would love to help them with designing a basic piece or two.  I think that I have done fairly well on a limited budget.  Anyway it sounds great and I would love to participate.  Sorry I didn't make it to G&G, it sounds like it was a blast.  Therewas some kind of pesky visitor at my home for the last couple of days and no one is feeling quite right.
 Let me take just a second or two to tell ya'll again have blessed I feel to have found you.  I only wished that I could have found you a long time ago.  I have so much catching up to do.
  In Service as always,
  Aurora
Jerry and Teresa Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Northkeep, Friends, and Family,

Last night there was in our lands a grand gathering, banners flew, drums
beat, skilled warriors met in combat with honor, and the food delighted the
pallet, but most of all there was friendship and fun. We had a wonderful
time visiting with all the people who attended the Grub and Garb. Almost
seventy people made an appearance, how outstanding is that? We are so proud
to see this monthly gathering continuing to grow and develop. Our thanks to
Lady Montega for bringing about such a fine idea and making it happen.

Northkeep's War chest was opened and all those who were in attendance took
home with them some booty brought back from the war. All those who went to
serve, in what ever manner, at Gulf War XVI have our thanks. We should
spread their word fame far and near to honor the brave veterans.

We met several new people that we hope to see again; David, John, Shawn,
Clint, Angie, and others. All of these folk seemed wide eyed and full of
wonder at what they saw. It is good to have so many new people expressing an
interest in what we do. We all should make a point of saying hello and
welcoming these new folk when ever they are seen. We also met many folk who
have not been seen in Northkeep for some time and to them all we give a warm
and most sincere welcome.

With so many new people this might be a good time to plan a newcommers
class? Maybe a beginners garb making class? These classes might be nice to
try and get into the schedule between now and Castellan so that we could
invite the new people to attend Castellan and wear their new attire and show
off their new skills.

With the kindest of regards we remain,
Ian Dun Gillan and Kelandra Carmichael
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep