[Northkeep] Looking for a flatbed trailor

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 20:01:42 PDT 2007

Sweeet!! Thank you (all) for the responses. I was just informed (by mother) that a trailer without side simply won't do.. (mmm yeah...) so I will either be getting the 1175lb one from Harbor Freight with the steel side kit to go with or seeing if there is something at Tulsa Discount Trailer.

Thanks again everyone!

Oh, and if I do go with the put it together yourself trailer-- I WILL be posting for that young man who will put it together in exchange for beer and dinner.

Zahava